Duties and responsibilities
* Responsible for Care Plans and assessments
* Leading the team and ensuring all staff and service users are supported well
* Undertaking medication administration
* Maintain professional relationships with service users families, other staff members and professionals
The Ideal Candidate
* Good communication skills
* Flexible availability
* A positive approach
* Team Skills
Why work for Heartland Care Recruitment
We recognise that you take on so much, its time to let Heartland Care Recruitment give you something back. As part of our commitment to you, all candidates working for Heartland benefit from:
* Free uniform, I.D. badge and lanyard.
* Weekly pay to personal bank account or Limited Company.
* Free mandatory training and further development training.
* CV creation and development.
* Personal dedicated consultant.
* Dedicated compliance manager.
* Work and shifts to suit you and your schedule.
* Permanent job opportunities.
* Exclusive job opportunities.
* Exclusive discounts and money saving offers.
* Locally based clients with client info and transport packs provided prior to shift.
* A variety of roles.
* Your consultant available out of hours.
* A time-sheet process that is designed around you.
* A locally based team of specialists in the Social Care Sector, with excellent geographical knowledge and contacts.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Heartland Care Recruitment Ltd only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Heartland Care Recruitment who is acting as a recruitment agency
Go to job list