Nurseplus are looking for experienced Support Workers in Leek to support individuals with challenging behaviour, mental health issues and personality disorders. Your time will be spent supporting with day to day tasks, personal care and in some cases, 1-2-1 support. You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support, care and team work. As a Support Worker, your daily tasks will include assisting service users with personal care, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
Shift patterns range from Long days or night shifts, across 7 days per week.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Support Worker:
- Previous experience within mental health or challenging behaviour is essential.
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Support Worker:
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, nights, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- Holiday pay inclusive
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £250 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Leek.
(Agy) PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION
Go to job list