Nurseplus are looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants to provide person-centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Newcastle Under Lyme and surrounding areas.
As a Healthcare Assistant, you will be hands-on with all elements of care including washing, dressing, daily activities and supporting with lunchtime and teatime food rounds. Working in a team to provide the highest standard of care to all clients. Long day or night shifts available as well as early or lates across 7 days per week.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Healthcare Assistant:
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- Previous care experience required
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Healthcare Assistant:
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part-time, days, evening, nights, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- Holiday pay inclusive
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £250 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs near Newcastle Under Lyme
(Agy) PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION
Go to job list