Team Leader /Senior Support Worker at a Residential Children’s Home based in Packmoor, Stoke-on-Trent £25300 including sleeps, also Bignall End £27800 including sleeps both nr Talke Staffs
We are looking for a Team Leader/Senior Support Worker at a 3 bed Residential Children’s Home in Packmoor Stoke on Trent near Kidsgrove looking after 8-18 yr olds with Complex needs and EBD Shift patterns 5:2 pattern – paid an hourly rate for hours worked, work 5 shifts one week and 2 the next as follows: Week 1 – Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday Sunday (followed by a sleep as and when required) Week 2 – Wednesday, Thursday (followed by a sleep as and when required)
Team Leader/ Senior Support Worker at a 4 bed Residential Home in Bignall End Stoke looking after 8-18 yr olds with Complex needs.2:4 pattern – paid as a salary for 40 hours a week working on a banked hours system (owe us a shift every 3 weeks which we use to cover annual leave). Pattern works two on four off, each shift followed by a sleep as and when required, picking up bank shifts to work hours back as and when required (as per the rota).
Requirements for Team Leader/Senior Support Worker
* Experience in a similar role
* Good Leadership and supervision skills
* NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People’s Workforce qualification (or equivalent) Essential
* Drive (preferred)
* Pension Auto-enrolment
* 'Pay Care Scheme’, this is a company health care benefit.
* 'Perk Box’, this allows the employees to get discounts or free offers on hundreds of well known high street brands.
* Annual Leave Service Award
* Long Service Bonus of £750 given after 5 continuous full time years of employment
* NVQ Bonus when complete Level 3 (£500 in total) or Level 5 (£750 in total) in instalments, initial after completion and remainder 18 months following
* Free meals on shift (for residential roles)
Above and beyond all the above the company is committed to continuing professional development and ensures all employees are given the highest levels of training right through to the company funding and supporting various qualifications for those who really want to progress.
We must be made aware of any dismissals or concerns which may come up on any references
We must be made aware of any criminal convictions (spent or unspent)
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a professional organisation that invests in its staff plus they will promote from within meaning excellent opportunities.
If you meet the criteria and would like to proceed get in touch for more information.
Please quote Team Leader/Senior Support Worker/Stoke
Contact me immediately for more information
Go to job list