Registered Home Manager for a Children's Service Acocks Green B27
Salary: £38,000.00 to £46,000.00 per year Plus £500 per month bonus if targets reached
We are looking for a Registered Children's Home Manager to develop a 4 bed Children's Home supporting 8-18s with EBD and challenging behaviour?.
You will be required to work Monday- Friday.
40 hours per week
There will be on-call duties
Key Skill / Experience:
· Managerial role within a Children's Residential setting: 2 years (Required)
· Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management (Required)
We require a highly experienced, passionate individual who has a proven track record of providing the highest quality care for the young people as well as providing the staff with a high level of aspiration leadership and management.
An individual who has extensive experience of managing and working with young people with complex behavioural issues including mental health, trauma and attachment issues.
Can demonstrate an extensive knowledge and understanding of all current regulations related to Residential Childcare and has the ability to effectively apply these to the Day-Day running of the home.
we are looking for an individual, who can demonstrate the ability to provide the young people, staff and other stakeholders with clear leadership and high aspirations. Someone with passion and drive to develop a staff team that is robust and resilient.
An individual who can demonstrate their passion to safeguard and promote the needs of young people with complex and challenging behaviour.
· Must have at least 2 years of experience working with young people in Residential Care and at least 1 years of experience as a Registered Manager or Deputy Manager in Children homes
· Candidate must have previous experience in a role requiring supervision and management of care staff.
· Be able to demonstrate auditing, managing budgets and monitoring skills
· Can evidence knowledge of Reg 44 and Reg 45 reporting.
· Can demonstrate how to develop a staff team to ensure they have clear vision and goals.
· Has a good working knowledge of Children’s homes regulations and the Social care common inspection framework
· Has strong values and beliefs
· Has integrity and good character
· Can evidence experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams
· Can evidence knowledge of working within a clear therapeutic framework and the importance of multi-disciplinary working.
· Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare or equivalent.
Do you want to work for an Independent Company with strong core values based on developing a caring and supportive environment for young people who have Attachment, trauma difficulties and complex needs?
Are you an innovative Individual who has either held an Ofsted Registration or an experienced deputy who is ready for the challenge of running an Ofsted Registered Home?
For more information contact us immediately
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference
Go to job list