121 Social Care are currently recruiting for Experienced Senior Children’s Residential Workers for our Client in the Wisbech Area
This is a Full Time Role
“Make a Difference to Young People”
You will be willing to Work with Children and Young People in Full time Residential care with Challenging behaviours
Rotas will be various Shift Patterns contracted to 40 hour weeks including Sleep ins
Supports the effective delivery of education, care and independence programmes for
Learners and Young People through the effective supervision of Support Workers, ensuring that facilities comply with statutory regulations and quality standards
Key focus on
Providing a quality service to the young people
Ensuring financial sustainability appropriate to the job role
Supervises the effective implementation of individual programmes by supporting the teaching and learning, social and independence activities and experiences, which enhance the learning and development of Learners and Young People.
Manages the well-being and behaviour of Learners and Young People, including sensitive pastoral situations, dealing with immediate issues on own shift and within own team ensuring outcomes are appropriately followed up and reported, referring significant occurrences to senior staff through agreed channels as appropriate.
3. Support staff in own team to maintain effective professional relationships with students/pupils, parents, colleagues, outside agencies and other professionals referring any issues to senior staff as appropriate.
4. Acting as a positive role model, provide effective supervision and guidance for own team contributing to their performance and professional development.
5. Inputs into development of local procedures and supervises staff in own team to ensure all actions comply with policy and procedure and are in line with regulatory, statutory and compliance requirements and meet quality standards. Innovation
6. Adapts newly proven techniques within registered home Value
7. Ensures young people who use our services are getting value for their money
Knowledge / Education / Skills QCF level 3 Diploma in relevant care/children & young people related area or equivalent or higher recognised qualification.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Go to job list