REACH EDUCATION LTD are seeking an experienced Youth or Support Worker.
Reach Education Ltd are market leading recruiters in South Yorkshire and are currently looking for an experienced Youth/Support Workers.
All applicants must have the following:-
* Support work experience preferably with Mental Health and Behaviour problems.
* Ability to succeed in a challenging environment, be flexible, patient and have a positive approach.
* The desire and ability to help each child Reach their full potential.
* Team Teach (Not essential as full training can be given)
* Enhanced DBS Certificate.
* Face to face interview and satisfactory references.
As an agency we provide:
* Support and guidance.
* DBS applications.
* Free Safeguarding courses including "SEND Code of Practice" "First Aid" "Child Neglect" "Child Protection" "Equality & Diversity" + many more
* Free Moving & Handling Training
* Free Team Teach Training
* Refer a Friend Scheme (Voucher of your choice)
* Pension Contribution after a qualifying period.
* Excellent Rates of pay.
* Holiday Pay Scheme.
* Internal PAYE (which means your take home pay is maximised as there are no umbrella or admin fees to pay)
* An ear to listen to your needs regarding work.
Interviews will initially be performed via video link (zoom,facetime etc) with a view to successful candidates completing their registration forms online and have id checked in-line with current guidelines. All government guidelines regarding Covid-19 shall be adhered to.
If you meet the criteria we require then please forward us your CV and hopefully you will become part of the ever increasing Reach Education family
Go to job list