Major Healthcare are looking for experienced Children’s Residential Support Workers to provide person centered care to clients within Children’s residential settings in Warrington and surrounding areas.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Children’s Residential Support Worker will include offering support to individuals with assisting them with daily tasks, medications and leading a more fulfilled life.
Minimum requirements to work with Major Healthcare as a Children’s Residential Support Worker:
* You must have the right to work within the UK
* You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
* A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Major Healthcare as a Children’s Residential Support Worker:
* Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
* Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
* FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
* Refer a friend scheme- Earn £100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
* Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
* Career development support, Major Healthcare is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Major Healthcare is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required
Go to job list