Children’s Residential Support Worker Job Description
Temp and Perm Positions available
121 Social Care need Children’s Residential Support Workers in the Wisbech and Surrounding Area
Not only is this a challenging and rewarding position, but a great opportunity to develop in a career with children that need your support.
You may have experience as a Residential Support Worker and feel like a change in role, or perhaps the role of supporting children will provide you with a new challenge.
If you are looking for a career change, why not commit yourself to making a difference in a child’s life.
Your role as a Children’s Residential Support Worker will involve:
* Supporting children aged 11-18 in full time residential care.
* Be a positive and supportive Role Model for Vulnerable Children and Young People, encouraging confidence, Self Esteem and Essential Life Skills.
* Have Confidence and Patience and be able to set Boundaries for Children and Young People that may show challenging or Emotional Behaviour.
* Contribute to the Physical, Social and emotional Wellbeing to provide a Safe and Nurturing atmosphere for Children and Young People.
Your role as a Children’s Residential Support Worker will provide an exciting New Career Path for those looking to progress.
If the role of a Children’s Residential Support Worker sounds like the role for you then please contact us at 121 Social Care
Salary and Benefits
* £9 - £12.50 Plus Additional Sleep Rate Allowance.
* Flexibility for Days that Suit your commitments.
* Ongoing training and development.
* Holiday Pay
* Weekly Pay
* Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
* Successful candidates will be required to Undergo a Full Reference and DBS check
* Full UK Driving Licence with access to your own transport
Go to job list