ENS are currently seeking experienced Community Support Workers to support a variety of our clients from Shoeburyness through to Basildon. The ideal candidate will have at least 5-6 months experience in care, have a background with Learning Disabilities and is a car owner. However, drivers are not essential. If some of these do not apply to you, and you think you are suitable for the role, please do not hesitate, I still want to hear from you.
What does the role look like?
Your job will include:
• Accompanying clients to social activities and appointments
• Teaching clients new skills to become more independent
• Building supportive, trusting relationships
• Working proactively with other members of the team and being a noble team player
• Being a good verbal and written communicator
• Supporting with meal preparation, personal care and household activities
Why work for ENS?
You will be joining a welcoming, loyal team, who have an outstanding amount of combined experience. The care and support team at ENS will be able to offer you local work close to your home, as well as flexible shifts to suit your commitments and needs. Other benefits include:
• Friday pay day, every week
• National Discount Scheme
• Recommend a friend and receive £100* (over half of our candidates come from recommend a friend!)
• Free training, on a 3 yearly update basis
• Holiday pay
• Inclusion to staff pension
• Monthly Prize draw*
• Free 24/7 telephone counselling support help line
What to do next?
If you do not have a CV but would still like to apply, we still want to hear from you. Please call Anna on (phone number removed) to find out how to join our growing team of support workers
Go to job list