Are you an experienced Manager or Area Manager within Health and Social Care and looking for a new challenge, or the next step up in your career?
Focus Care Living are recruiting for an Area Manager to cover all services within Essex.
Our aim is to deliver outstanding care and support to enable individuals to achieve their goals and as much independence and autonomy as possible.
Focus Care Living is a supported living provider established in 2007 that offers individualised pathways of care and support to people from their initial placements in residential and secure facilities; to their own homes in the community. Our aim is to deliver outstanding care and support to enable individuals to achieve their goals and as much independence and autonomy as possible.
We have services in East Sussex, Essex, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire; and we are continuously developing and expanding in the health and social care sector.
We are able to offer new and exciting career opportunities for individuals that are keen to work within an organisation that has achieved an outstanding rating awarded by CQC under the key question of ‘Responsive’. The organisation also believes in celebrating success stories and good practice and has recently had 5 finalists and one winner at the National Learning Disability and Autism Awards 2018 and also 2 winners at the Great British Care Awards this year.
Our philosophy of service delivery aims to provide a high standard of quality care and support reflecting an ethos of respect for people by treating them with dignity and ensuring that their right to privacy, safety and security is maintained
Minimum requirements for this role are that you will:
* Have a minimum of 3 (three) years’ experience working with individuals who suffer with Learning Difficulties, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Mental Ill Health, Complex Needs and Behaviours of concern. A combination of all would be preferred.
* Be experienced of managing multiple sites, adhering with quality auditing processes and working with the Care Quality Commission.
* Have strong abilities in partnership building with Local Authorities and CCG’s.
* Be highly organised and prioritise work around the operational needs of the services
* Ideally have experience of Operational, Financial, Human Resources, Marketing, Buying and Acquisitions and Quality Auditing Management experience.
* Provide guidance and support to your teams in all areas to ensure the highest levels of care and support are provided to all service users.
* Have a thorough understanding of CQC regulations and requirements, safeguarding and care planning.
* Build good working relationships with colleagues on all levels to deliver a high standards and excellent quality of care to service users.
* Be responsible for the establishment and maintenance of a suitable record keeping system which will be available for inspection as necessary by any authorised personnel.
* Have excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills as a key feature of the role which will usually involve activities such as interviewing, providing effective supervision to staff as well as maintaining good relationship with external agents for marketing purposes and in promoting the good name of the company.
* Evidence key performance indicators relating CQC delivery in all 5 Key Questions.
We are offering:
* Salary – £27,000 per annum DOE
* Contract - Permanent
* Full Time – 40 hours per week plus on call
* Opportunity to take part in bespoke training & gain qualifications relevant to your role
* Career advancement and continuous personal development (CPD)
* A very understanding, knowledgeable and supportive senior management team
* Generous "Refer a friend" bonus scheme
* Inclusion in our pension scheme (3% contribution by the Employer and 5% Employee contribution).
To apply for this hugely rewarding opportunity and to work within a very reputable organisation and make a difference to the lives of others, please send us your details today.
If you would like to speak with the Recruitment Team, please call (phone number removed) and select Option 3
Go to job list