Registered Manager – Residential Dementia Care
I am recruiting for an experienced and quality focused Registered Manager for a fantastic Residential Home for older people with Dementia based in Torquay.
The home is a beautiful 32 bed Residential Home including many residents who have Dementia.
We are looking for a qualified Registered Manager who has prior experience being registered with CQC and experience managing small/medium homes . The ideal candidate will be a motivational leader who can drive a team to perform at the highest possible levels, who is quality focused and will strive to achieve glowing reports with the CQC.
The Registered Manager will be offered a fantastic salary of £35k - £40k
The Registered Manager must have
* QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management/Registered Managers Award/NVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care (Preferred)
* Prior experience as Registered Manager of older people or dementia care homes
* Strong staff management skills
* Excellent knowledge of CQC regulations, health and social care legislation and regulatory requirements
* Enthusiasm, passion and determination to achieve Outstanding and deliver the highest quality person centred care.
Please apply now and we will contact you with 1 working day if you have been successful in our shortlisting
Go to job list