Focus Care - Supported Living are looking for positive and enthusiastic Support Workers to join our expanding team of healthcare professionals in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
We are offering:
* Permanent Contract - 36 hours per week with 24/7 shift patterns
* Competitive salary: £9 per hour (additional £50.00 for ‘On Call’ responsibilities)
* All mandatory training will be fully funded by the Company
* Bespoke training & qualifications relevant to your role (continuous personal development (CPD))
* Relocation packages for suitable candidates, who may not be in the local area
* £250 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus scheme
* To provide a high quality of care and support for people with varying mental health illnesses, learning disabilities, autism and/or behaviours that may challenge.
* To maximise the recovery and skills potential of each individual living in their own homes/support services within the community for whom Focus Care - Supported Living provides a service.
* To deliver the highest possible standards of care and support in a professional manner at all times.
* NVQ/QCF in Health & Social Care Level 2 (desirable)
* Full UK Driving Licence (desirable)
* One years’ experience of care and support services for people with mental illness, learning disabilities, autism and/or behaviours that may challenge (desirable)
* Excellent communication skills and a strong command of the English language (essential)
To apply for this hugely rewarding opportunity and to work within a very reputable organisation and make a difference to the lives of others, please send us your details today
Go to job list