Onecare is a professional Home Care provider that has built a reputation on quality. We have clients throughout London that require care and support to help them remain living in the comfort of their own home.
We are now recruiting for a HR Administrator to join our professional management team, who share our passion and who truly want to make a positive difference.It is essential that you have relevant experience and the knowledge of a recruitment and HR legislation. We encourage and support professional development of our staff through our training programme. You should be organised with a flexible and an empathetic attitude and an overall passion forthe care sector.
Role and Responsibilities
* Provide leadership to ensure the staff recruitment and selection procedures operate effectively at all stages through from advertisement to appointment.
* To develop and manage the recruitment and induction of new care workers.
* Write and post job descriptions, job adverts on career websites.
* Manage online vacancies, responding to initial job queries from potential applicants.
* CV screening, booking and conducting interviews with potential candidates.
* Completing initial inductions of new employees,ensuring mandatory training for new care workers and shadowing is completed.
* To ensure there is full compliance with regulatory and statutory frameworks which isfollowing up on references, right to work, documentation and relevant proof and addresses.
* Making applications to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), inductions and training following good practice guides by Skills for Care.
* Consulting with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives.
* Design and implement overall recruiting strategyfor new growth areas.
* Provide support as part of management team to other officers as required
* To ensure the organisation is fully CQC compliant including all other regulatory, statutory and contractual requirements.
* Monitor, maintain and audit CQC and ISO 9001 compliance.
* To Plan, Coordinate, and implement the quality management and quality improvement guidelines to the service including the Implementation of associated action plans to improve standards of service delivery
* Development, implementation and review of documentation to support the quality and governance framework
* Prepare and present reports to the senior management team
* Recruitment campaigns and interviewing experience
The duties described are indicative and not exhaustive and it is expected the role holder will complete additional duties
* Flexible and adaptable.
* Caring, diplomatic and have an ability to work as a team player.
* To be enthusiastic, outgoing and reliable.
* Punctual, patient and persistent.
* Good telephone manner.
Knowledge and Expertise:
* Knowledge of Care Sector and in particular community based services.
* Understanding of CQC standards and compliance.
* HR Knowledge
* Recruitment experience.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Proven experience of working to deadlines.
* Strong IT skills and competency in Microsoft Office.
* Business administration knowledge.
Please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team OR contact our office between 9am and 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Contact us on: (phone number removed)
Go to job list