Trust Care Management Ltd are recruiting for experienced Support Workers/Health Care Professionals to join a very well established team in Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex.
We are looking for an experienced Support Workers/Health Care Professionals to join a very well established team in Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex.
This service supports a small number of individuals with learning disabilities, mental health and low level behaviour issues.
The registered home’s last CQC Inspection rated the service as "Good". It has a 9.2 rating on carehome
We are offering:
* Permanent Contract - 36 hours per week, you must be flexible and willing to work shift patterns that include days, evenings, nights and potential ‘On Call’ responsibilities.
* Competitive salary: £9 (additional £50.00 for ‘On Call’ responsibilities)
* Competitive annual leave allowance
* Opportunity to take part in bespoke training & gain qualifications relevant to your role
* Inclusion in our pension scheme: Employee contribution 5%, Employer contribution 3%
* Care Certificate Training
* Career advancement and continuous personal development (CPD)
* A very understanding, knowledgeable and supportive senior staff
* Generous "refer a friend" bonus scheme
* To provide a high quality of care and support for people with varying mental health illnesses, learning disabilities, autism and/or behaviours that may challenge.
* To maximise the recovery and skills potential of each individual living in their own homes/support services within the community for whom Trust Care Management Ltd provides a service.
* To deliver the highest possible standards of person centered care and support in a professional manner at all times
* NVQ/QCF in Health & Social Care Level 2 or more is desirable
* Minimum of one years’ experience of care and support services for people with mental illness, learning disabilities, autism and/or behaviours that may challenge preferred.
* A kind, compassionate, caring nature is essential and someone who is passionate about helping and working with people
* Excellent communication skills and a strong command of the English language
* Is able to work on their own initiative, but also in a team environment
* Ideally you will hold a full UK Driving Licence, as you will be expected to take the residents out and about into the community and to activities.
Trust Care Management Ltd is an independent healthcare provider established in 2007. The company provides a wide range of care packages nationally and is continuously developing and expanding within the healthcare sector.
Our aim is to deliver excellent care and support to enable individuals to achieve as much independence and autonomy as possible.
To apply for this hugely rewarding opportunity and to work within a very reputable organisation and make a difference to the lives of others, please send us your details today.
If you would like to speak with the Recruitment Team, please call (phone number removed) and select Option 2
Go to job list