Join us now to be eligible for a £500 Welcome Bonus subject to terms and conditions.
Do you want to work in a job that is fulfilling and worthwhile?
We are looking for Full and Part time Support workers in Matson to join our friendly to work with Adults with Learning Difficulties.
What do support workers do?
Support workers are here to support the people we look after to have as independent a life as possible and to be able to have as choices as potentially possible.
This can include supporting people to:
* prepare meals – and sit down together to eat
* Getting ready — including support with personal care and hygiene
* achieve goals or learning new skills
* take medication and/or attend hospital appointments
* manage money
* go out and about, take part in leisure activities
* carrying out household tasks
* planning holidays – and accompanying them on these
* socialise with friends, or visit family
to give the chance of living the best life possible!
CareTech Community Services Ltd is a provider of specialist social care services supporting 5000 adults with a wide range of needs in more than 300 services across the UK.
Committed to the highest standards of care and governance, we provide innovative care pathways for people to live in community settings with learning disabilities, severe physical disabilities, autistic spectrum disorder, challenging behaviour, mental health, forensic needs and acquired brain injury within a range of settings including, supported living services, shared housing, residential services and outreach.
We encourage people to take control of their lives – this could be finding employment, having an active social life, learning new skills or building self-confidence.
If this sounds like something you would like to apply for please contact us with your CV
Go to job list