My client is looking for an RMN/RNLD/Occupational therapist trained Manager to take over a service
Residential home specialising in providing support and rehabilitation to adults with a severe and enduring mental illness who may also have a learning disability.
Looking to be apart of a growing company?
AIM OF POST
• Undertakes the role and associated functions of the CQC Registered Manager.
• Ensures the security, health, and safety, general welfare, and satisfaction of service user are placed at the care home.
• Facilitates service user’s recovery from mental health and enhances their quality of life and independence.
• Promotes psychological ways of working with service users to facilitate long-term, sustainable recovery.
• Managers all operational aspects of the home maintaining all requirements for compliance and ensuring uncompromisingly high standards
Go to job list