Lime Staffing have numerous opportunities for Support Worker’s in and around the Greater London and Kent area, working with a well-established client database.
Are you looking for flexible working hours?
Are you looking for a rewarding career?
Do you have qualifications in social care or are a Psychology graduate?
Have a minimum of 6 months experience or have cared for a family member?
If your answer was ‘YES’ to the above questions, why wait? APPLY NOW!
Lime Staffing supply Support Worker’s across Greater London and the surrounding areas to projects such as:
• Low/Medium Secure Psychiatric Hospitals
• Residential care for older people/nursing homes
• Supported housing for vulnerable adults or young adults
• Respite services for children with disabilities
• Supported living for adults with learning disabilities
Why work for Lime Staffing?
• Competitive rates of weekly pay
• Flexible hours – days, nights & weekends
• Choice of work in a variety of settings
• First-class reputation and preferred supplier status with major clients
• Generous days paid holiday per annum
• Legally compliant contracts (including AWR, working time)
• Free/subsided training
• Ongoing support and expert career advice
• ‘Recommend a friend’ reward scheme (T’s & Cs apply)