About Clark James Home Care
Clark James Home Care is one of Norfolk and Lincolnshire’s leading providers of support for people in their own homes.
What do our Registered Managers do?
Reporting to the Directors, the Registered Manager will take overall responsibility for all aspects of running a domiciliary care service in the Market Rasen Area and will comply with all relevant legislation and standards. Including the Health and Social Care Act 2008 and associated essential standards of quality and safety.
Duties will include:
- Enabling the service users, we support to lead a valued and fulfilling life, to maximise their potential ability, physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially. Working in accordance with Clark James ethos and organisational objectives.
- Leadership and management of the care team to ensure a high quality service is maintained.
- Be flexible to share the on call rota and cover care calls as required in emergencies.
- To comply with the requirements of the Health & Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 as are applicable to the people we support in their own homes, and to support the care team to prepare for external inspections as required by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and quality assurance from the local councils.
- To work in line with and develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for that of yourself and your care team.
What experience do you need?
- Experience of working in a leadership role within Care
- The desire and ability to ensure that each person we support receives the care and support that is appropriate to their assessed individual needs.
- An understanding of CQC assessment criteria.
- Experience in managing and developing a care team, is desirable.
- Hold a current driving licence and have access to your own vehicle.
- Be qualified or willing to complete the Level 5 diploma in Health and Social Care.
- A good understanding of risk management and health and safety management.
- Be self-motivated, organised, flexible and caring.
- Excellent administration and IT skills.
What are the Benefits?
- 28 days holiday
- Reward and recognition monthly and annual
- Development and access to professional training
- Continuous on the job training is provided
- Contributory Pension Plan
- Checks and clearances paid for by Clark James Home Care
Reference ID: PHReg
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
About Clark James Homecare
Clark James Home Care is an independent company that prides itself on knowing personally its staff and clients. Our company policy is to always maintain that connection throughout our business so that we are always approachable and adaptable. Through our registration with the Care Quality Commission (CQC), which is the governing body of health and social care, we know that we are fully governed and supported in all of our endeavours.
The quality of care, application and support provided by our dedicated and professionally qualified and trained Care Staff is exemplary and we are fully committed to offering person centred care to our service users. Clark James Home Care strives to provide a bespoke service that focuses on the individual’s needs and choices. No two Care Plans will ever be the same as a one size fits all mentality does not work in Home Care, especially at Clark James.