HFHC Healthcare are currently looking to recruit a number of Palliative Care Assistants for our clients, based in Lincoln, Lincolnshire.
The role involves providing care and support to elderly clients, clients with mental health conditions and learning disabilities in their own home at the end of their life.
HFHC Healthcare is at the forefront of delivering high quality care, with family values at
the centre of our services.
We provide full training, flexible working hours to suit your needs, and career prospects which you can develop and make your own.
All we ask from you is:
* A willingness to help
* An open mind
* 6 months paid experience in a similar setting
* Working in a person-centred way
In exchange we offer:
* Full training
* A DBS (paid for)
* Excellent working and training environment
* Full holiday pay – for every 10 hours worked you will receive 1 hour paid annual leave entitlement.
* HR Support
* Development and additional training to work in different services
Day hours are between 07:00 - 22:00 and nights are between 22:00 - 07:00
Split shifts and shorter hours are available.
Please join us for a cup of tea join us for a cup of tea and an informal chat about the position at the Social Care Exchange every Friday between 11am and 4pm.
If you have previously applied for a role with us and were unsuccessful, please wait 6 months before reapplying