Elderly | Nursing Home | Days/Nights | Up to £20 per hour
Are you our next Nursing Superhero?
Our client, a reputable provider of elderly healthcare, is looking for some new permanent members of their all-star team.
This care home provides outstanding patient care to older adults with physical and mental health issues, as well as challenging behaviours and high dependency needs.
Your role is to provide first-rate nursing care, to improve patient outcomes, and be an ambassador for the service.
- You will need a valid NMC pin. Any background will be considered (a preceptorship program is available) - however those with elderly experience would be ideal!
- You must have excellent communication skills, with knowledge of best practice regarding de-escalation of conflict situations.
- You must have a calm, compassionate nature and a true desire to help those most vulnerable in society.
- A great sense of humour is always welcome!
About the Job
- Following best practice in line with NMC guidelines
- Writing and implementing care plans and risk assessments
- Administering medication
- Providing person-centred care
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic salary
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Part-time options available
- Contributory pension scheme
- Overtime opportunities
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- And much more!
For a no obligation, confidential discussion about this role, please contact Danny on 01473 924990.
Placing Care workers with care
We connect care professionals with the UK's best care providers, combining flexible working hours with 24/7 support
Finding work that works for you
We believe you shouldn't have to compromise quality for flexibility.
We provide highly qualified care professionals to homes and hospital trusts at times that suit you.