Heartwood Care Group is a successful Social Care provider currently looking to recruit Support Workers for our supported living services for 16-17 year olds with challenging behaviours in and around the Ilford area.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to work in a challenging yet exciting fast paced environment where your input is key in achieving positive outcomes for our young people. In keeping with the Company ethos, our Support Workers are focused on quality and excellent service delivery.
Please note: Our services are 24/7, therefore any successful candidate must be able to work to a pre arranged rolling rota which includes working weekends, bank holidays and sleep inns.
- Demonstrate a passion and commitment to excellent support and quality
- Ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures whilst ensuring standards are met at all times
- Actively promote a culture of high performance
- Ensure that assessments, personal plans and related documents are robust, effective and regularly reviewed and that personal plans are understood and followed in respect of each individual
- Report and record (as required) any accident or incident which may occur, no matter how minor, to the appropriate person
- Comply with Safeguarding Children and Adults procedures at all times and promote an honest and open culture
- Communicate appropriately with young people, taking into account their individual communication needs
- Accurately maintain all records (including personal plans, personal adviser sessions, medication and financial transaction documentation) as required by the service
- Work within a flexible rota system adapted to meet the needs of the young people
- Able to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Of a caring nature with intuitive sensitivity to the needs of others
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
- An active team player but also able to work on own initiative
- Organised and focussed
- Reliable, flexible and adaptive
- Experienced in working with adolescents/young adults within a residential or supported living environment
- NVQ Qualified (Minimum Level 2) in a social care related subject
We can offer:
- Competitive salary
- An employee focused training and development program
- Employee benefits scheme
- Promotion Opportunities
If you feel that you have what it takes to be an exceptional Support Worker within Heartwood and would like to contribute to the overall success and growth of the organisation, please apply below
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates offered employment will be subject to compulsory screening checks; this will include employment references and an Enhanced DBS check. Due to the high number of applications expected, if you do not hear from us within 4 week's please presume your application unsuccessful.