At Altogether Care, we truly believe that caring in the community is a passion not just a job. We look for values over experience.
Altogether Care are one of the biggest care providers in the South and have capacity to offer Full-Time and Part-Time contracts in your area!
Working Hours of the Care Assistant
Morning Shift - 7am-2pm
Evening Shift - 4pm-10pm
Every other weekend
What will YOU be doing as the Care Assistant
* Providing personal care and support within our clients homes in the local community.
* Promoting independence and choice.
* To support our clients to live a life as full as possible.
* Provide physical and emotional support, ensuring that respect, dignity and a professional boundary is maintained at all times.
OUR commitment to YOU as the Care Assistant
* Family run business, means family working values
* Local rounds to you, no long distance travelling
* Competitive mileage allowance
* Competitive rates of pay
* Monthly bonuses
* Paid training programme and shadowing
* Ongoing coaching and mentoring
* Ongoing training & development
* Paid health and social care NVQ's
* Career development and promotions within
* Flexible employee benefits
* Recommend a friend scheme
What do YOU need to be successful as the Care Assistant?
* A can-do attitude
* Caring and reliable nature
* Full UK driving licence and access to a car, pedal cycle or motorcycle
* Excellent communication skills
* Have a passion for supporting older people within the community
* Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, Clients and their families