Registered General Nurse / Registered Mental Health Nurse / Staff Nurse required at our Murrayside Care Home in Edinburgh!
Shift Patterns-Days and Nights (full time and part time contracts available)
Hourly Rate-£20.73 plus excellent benefits
What you’ll be doing
Being a Registered Nurse doesn’t just mean providing leadership for care staff and supporting residents with a range of complex needs and dependency levels. It means getting to use your wide variety of nursing skills in a unique environment where no two days are the same. It means ensuring the ongoing safety of residents, staff and visitors alike through systematic assessment, monitoring and reviewing processes. And it means spending quality time with residents and being integral to creating long-term care plans for them. Put simply, it means making a difference. A real difference.
What you’ll need
An NMC Registered Nurse who’s used to working with older people, you know how to use clinical assessment tools like Waterlow. You’re also well-organised, understand care planning processes and have a proven ability to write comprehensive care plans. Supervising others and building effective and credible relationships, both internally and externally, comes naturally to you too. What’s more, you’re great at inspiring professionalism and positively influencing others. Above all, you know how to help make the lives of others more fulfilling and want to work in an environment where the work can be hard, but also fun and rewarding.
Your safety is our number one priority
Care UK’s safety promise ensures all residents, colleagues and visitors are safe and protected at all times. We have installed fogging machines, thermal cameras and there are hand sanitising stations located throughout our homes. Care UK have also applied a regular testing programme for all colleagues and residents as well as investing in a good supply of PPE and infection control champions.
* Enhanced overtime rates
* Opportunities to progress through our personalised career paths into more senior and management roles
* Revalidation support
* Comprehensive clinical training programme
* Competitive refer a friend scheme of up to £1000 depending on role
* Bank holiday enhancements
* Thousands of online and in-store discounts across big known retailers enabling our colleagues to make big savings on every day shopping such as holidays, supermarkets and travel.
* Employee Assistance Programme – Immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to include support such as financial and family concerns