Location: Derby, DE73
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000-£33,000 (inclusive of sleep ins)
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of vulnerable children and young people? Are you looking for a rewarding career where every day is a chance to make a difference? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
About The Company:
Our client is a dedicated provider of support services for children and young people aged 8 to 18 with emotional and behavioral difficulties. They are committed to helping these young individuals achieve their full potential and lead fulfilling lives. Our client's team of caring professionals plays a crucial role in this mission, and they are currently looking for both qualified and unqualified candidates to join their dedicated team.
As a Residential Support Worker, you will be responsible for providing care, guidance, and support to the children and young people in our client's care. This role involves working long shifts and sleep-ins on a 1-on-2-off pattern, ensuring 24/7 support for the residents. You will be part of a team that creates a safe, nurturing, and supportive environment for the residents, helping them develop important life skills and achieve their goals.
* Providing emotional and practical support to children and young people with emotional and behavioral difficulties.
* Ensuring a safe and supportive living environment.
* Assisting with daily activities and helping residents build essential life skills.
* Collaborating with colleagues and external professionals to create and implement care plans.
* Transporting residents when needed; candidates must hold a full UK driving license that allows them to drive manual cars.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time. This company does not hold a sponsorship license.
Our client is open to candidates with a range of qualifications and experience, including both qualified and unqualified individuals. What matters most is your dedication, compassion, and commitment to making a positive impact in the lives of the young people they support.
There are several Senior positions available where a Level 3 qualification in Children's and Young People's Workforce is an essential requirement.
All applicants must be drivers with a full UK driving licence and must be comfortable driving manual cars. Unfortunately our client will not be able to consider candidates without a driving licence. All successful candidates will be required to drive pool cars to transport residents.
What's On Offer:
* Competitive salary with enhanced overtime rates.
* Great company benefits.
* Real progression opportunities within the organisation.
* Comprehensive training and ongoing support to help you succeed in your role.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career that allows you to make a real difference in the lives of vulnerable children and young people, please apply with your updated CV and we will aim to get back to you within 2 working days