Job title: Children’s Support Worker
Salary: Starting from £24,133 per annum plus £3k - £6k p/a sleep in rates paid at £62.64 each
*** £1000 WELCOME BONUS ***
Shift patterns: 39 hours per week working split shifts and long days plus sleep-ins.
Make 2024 the year to make a difference to the life of every child and young person through positive experiences.
Could you support children in a homely environment to meet their individual needs and overcome their challenges preparing them to live full, active and happy lives?
Then join our incredible team as a residential support worker at our lively, fun, 'GOOD' rated home in Sudbury and unlock your real potential.
WE ARE INTERVIEWING NOW FOR 2024 STARTS!
It’s an exciting time to join us.
At Keys Group we believe that every child should have an adult in their lives who believes in them. We provide therapeutic care & education to children and young people with a range of needs.
Children come to live with us for a variety of reasons but all of them need a caring, nurturing environment and to feel wanted. Our role is to create a safe environment mixed with fun and laughter, days out to theme parks, sports and outdoor activites.
Our Purpose is to build lives filled with, adventure, safety and trust
As a therapeutic support worker you will:
* Be part of a caring team that provides a safe and loving home for children and young people, led and supported by a dedicated manager.
* Act as a positive role model to meet their everyday living needs, development and growth.
* Enjoy fun days outdoors and try new things
* Provide emotional and physical support to allow the children to reach their full potential in sometimes challenging situations
* Build friendships and trusting relationships
* Help them to find pleasure in everyday tasks
* Empower them to make decisions about themselves
As well as competitive pay and in-house professional support we provide and fully fund the necessary training to achieve valuable externally accredited qualifications.
What characteristic are we looking for?
* We want people who are naturally caring, fun and sociable.
* Great communication skills, positive and energetic with the ability to relate to young people.
* Experience and qualifications or with transferable skills such as police, education, support and safeguarding of vulnerable people.
* full UK Driving licence is essential for this role.
* You need to be able to work flexibly in caring for the children. This will include working shifts and sleep-ins.
* To show resilience in sometimes challenging situations.
Apply today and join our EPIC team.
Keys Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and a enhanced DBS check is required for all staff