Come and join the UK's largest provider of complex care. We proudly employ over 4000+ people - no matter what your experience, we have jobs for everyone.
Are you a Clinical Psychologist looking for an exciting new adventure?
Do you want to be part of building an amazing team providing the best care possible?
We have recently opened a wonderful new 15 bed service in Chislehurst providing specialist residential rehabilitation for adults with an acquired brain injury or long-term neurological condition. We have an opportunity for a Clinical Psychologist join our new service and be part of making Chislehurst the best place to work and provider of dedicated, supportive and fun care – join us and let’s make everyone’s day better!
We are building a friendly and enthusiastic team who are committed to providing the best care possible. As part of our team you will be able to build amazing relationships with your patients and really be a part of their progress
What you'll be working:
We can be flexible but you will work a total of 18.75 hours per week Monday to Friday, days and times can be agreed.
Please note if you are looking for more hours we have the option of providing further hours at our neighbouring neurological rehabilitation services
What you'll be doing:
Keeping people safe from any harm and protecting their human rights
Complete assessment and clinical formulation of patient’s presentation and treatment needs
Provide evidence based individual and group treatment programmes to address or reduce the negative impact of the patients presentation, with an emphasis on multidisciplinary working to achieve the best outcomes for our patients
Evaluate the effectiveness of individual and group treatment programmes
Direct and support others to carryout evidence-based clinical psychology interventions
Take personal responsibility for ensuring that appropriate security procedures are adhered to at all times and that risks are continuously assessed and managed
Maintain CPD of an HCPC Registered Practitioner Clinical Psychologist and to ensure competence in relation to the administration and scoring to psychological assessments and risk assessments
Develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, visitors and carers
What you'll have:
* Be HCPC Registered as a practitioner psychologist
* Have been fully qualified for at least two years
* Experience or an evident and demonstrable interest in neuropsychology and/or behavioural interventions
* Successful candidates will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS
We also want to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable facilities to participate in job applications or interviews to perform essential job functions. To support this, we are a Disability Confident committed employer.
What to look forward to:
* 25 days plus bank holidays
* Birthday off
* Join the Active Learning Hub and benefit from a wide range of e learning and face to face training and development opportunities
* Active Reward App giving discounts and savings on your weekly shop
* Free 24 hour confidential Employee Assistance Programme Helpline & App to support with legal, health, wellbeing, relationship and consumer advice
* A salary sacrifice Aegon 5% matched pension
* Access to join a Medicash Health Plan for you and your family to save money on everyday health essentials – like going to the dentist or opticians
* We recognise outstanding Active Behaviours via the Active Awards programme
* Enhanced Sick & Maternity Pay benefits
* Refer a Friend Scheme and earn yourself up to £1000 by recommending someone you know
* ……and, of course, the support and guidance of our qualified clinical and business leadership teams so that you can really develop your career with Active Care Group