Registered Manager required for a Children’s Home in Northampton Northants NN2
Registered Manager Salary £45-£55k plus KPI bonus (relocation package considered)
We have an exciting opportunity for an Registered Manager to lead a team and drive the development of a 5 bed home in Northampton,
Our children’s homes support children with emotional behaviour complex and challenging needs.Although some LD experience would be useful.
You will be provided with huge support from the Responsible Individual and Organisation Owners. You will be offered great KPI bonuses.
We will consider an experienced Deputy ,someone in the position of Deputy Manager with at least 18 months experience
Registered Manager will :-
* Manage the staff and resources of the Home, to provide a positive living experience for the resident young people.
* Oversee, on a day-to-day basis, the care, safety, and development of all residents, alongside the management, development and co-ordination of the home and its outreach work.
* Ensure that the agreed plans at the Home are implemented.
* Monitor and review the work practices of all staff in their day-to-day work with the young people, parents, Social Workers, other agencies and the public and those they encounter on outreach work.
* Attend training opportunities, as required.
* Ensuring that employees are aware of their responsibilities under the Health and Safety Act 1974, to carry out agreed safety procedures in maintaining a safe environment for all people involved in the company.
Registered Manager must have: -
* At least 18 months experience in operational & service at a residential setting
* Experience of working with children with EBD in a residential setting
* Experience of facilitating, organising and directing & developing teams
* Experience of using childcare Standards & best practice model to guide decision making.
* Experience of translating policy into practice
* Knowledge of Management theories
* Management Qualifications
* Management training & experience
* Child related/Social care qualifications
* Knowledge of Equal opportunities & diversity models
* Up to date knowledge of Childcare & Child Protection Laws
* Basic knowledge of IT
* NVQ 5 Leadership and management or working towards
* Full knowledge of Ofsted requirements
* Can you evidence Ofsted inspections
* Satisfactory DBS check
Registered Manager remuneration
* Upto £55k salary plus bonuses
* Relocation package
* 3 months free accommodation (if required )
* Upto 3 months flexible working hours
Do you meet the criteria above????
Would you like to be considered for the role of Residential Children’s Home Manager?
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an amazing organisation!
To apply or for more information on this Registered Manager opportunity please contact Mick Hull Fieldview Care Recruitment Solutions
This is a great opportunity for someone who is ambitious and looking to progress in the Care sector