The AICS Group specialises in providing community-based rehabilitation and support to our clients who have a brain injury, cerebral palsy, spinal injuries, learning disabilities, complex behaviour, live in support and social and personal needs.
The AICS Group is looking for Female Rehabilitation support Worker to work with our client who is located in RM1( Esssex ). This role provides immense job satisfaction within a busy and varied environment, working with a range of health and social care professionals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Client: Our female client acquired a brain injury in 2020 and requires Support Worker to provide support with her rehabilitation goals.
Hours required: The shift pattern required for our client is as followed:
* 24 hr shifts / 7 days a week
* A minimum of 1 years’ experience in health and social care
* Valid full UK Driving license
* Basic understanding of developmental delay and cognitive impairment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Good IT skills
* Ability to work in the client’s home
* Ability to liaise with healthcare professionals daily
* Ability to take a person-centred approach
* Experience in medication administration, personal care, and manual handling
* Willingness to learn and the ability to take on feedback
* Ability to think outside the box
* Experience of providing care to people living in the community
* Participate in Support Worker meeting
* Participate in person centred training
* Flexible working days
* Full time or part time job roles
* Competitive pay rates
* Mandatory Training (T&C), Brain Injury Training, Induction Training and Medication Training
* We offer training based on clients need and requirements.
Gender is a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.
Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment