Senior Health Care Assistant
* Ashington, Morpeth and Cramlington
* Full Time & Part Time
* From £11.50 - £28.00 per hour
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Senior Healthcare Assistants.
The following experience and characteristics are considered essential to the role:
* NVQ Level 3 is essential
* Transferrable DBS Certificate is preferable but not essential
* experience working within a care home environment as a Senior care assistant is essential
* You MUST be able to demonstrate that you have the skills and experience to perform well in this role
* To possess good manners and a flexible approach
* Ability to communicate effectively
* Ability to be patient & keep calm under pressure
* Easily adaptable to new environments
* Reliable & trustworthy
* Access to your own transport is desirable, however this is not essential
* Flexible to work within multiple environments on a weekly basis dependent on the requirements of our clients.
As part of our agency care team at Pin Point Health and Social Care your main duties will include:
* Delivering high standards of care
* To participate in the formulation and maintenance of individual care plans for each resident and administer medication to residents as prescribed, accurately maintaining appropriate records for both
* To provide the highest level of personal care and attention to residents, following individual care plans carefully and ensuring that all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive. To act as a key worker for a named group of residents, ensuring that these responsibilities are carried out in full (as defined in the training manual).
* Ensuring you are flexible, committed and passionate in your approach to all work assignments
* Assisting with activities of daily living and domestic duties
* Ensuring that the health, safety and welfare of clients is always protected
* Maintain regular communication with the Home Manager
* Ensuring effective written and oral communication at all times
You will have access to the following benefits as part of the role of Senior Health Care Assistant:
* Full time work
* Opportunity to work within a wide range of different healthcare environments
* Access to our online staff portal to manage your availability and work assignments
Pin Point Health and Social Care work in partnership with a wide range of care providers in order to deliver high quality, consistent and reliable staffing solutions.
Please apply with your CV via the apply button