No experience? – you are perfect for our Prepare to Care Programme
Local Care Force are investing in the next generation of health and social care professionals investing in your training and development while you earn.
£10 - £12 PER HOUR
he Care Assistant role involves working in a variety of different Nursing and Residential Homes.
You will have the opportunity to choose work that suits you and your location. You will be supported by your own personal consultant throughout your career with us. We always work to provide shifts that will suit your location, availability and experience.
* Great communication skills
* Passionate about making a difference to service user’s lives.
* Must be willing to attend some training and under take a DBS check
* Double vaccination is a requirement
What LCF offers;
* Free on-going specialist training to upgrade your skill set and development.
* We will pay for you to do a nationally recognised certificate
* Flexible working (create your own rota approach)
* Temp – Perm opportunities
* Account Manager that offers continuous support.
* Excellent enhanced rates of pay
* Weekly Pay
* 24/7 on call team to support whenever you need.
* Carer of the month
* Holiday Pay