Looking for flexible work in the New Year? Do you want to be in charge of your own rota?
Pay: £18 - £28 per hour + holiday pay
Hours – days & night shifts
We are now recruiting for registered Mental Health Nurses for services in various mental health settings such as Acute, Low Secure, Medium Secure, PICU, Learning Disability and Later Life wards.
As a qualified Mental Health Nurse you will ensure people with mental health conditions receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
· Building relationships with, reassuring, listening, and talking to patients.
· Administering medication.
· Maintaining patient records.
· Giving advice and arranging support for patients, relatives, and support workers.
· Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
To be considered, the ideal candidate will hold at least 6 months paid Nursing experience within the last 2 years along with a valid NMC pin.
· 24/7 support from your own personal consultant
· Clinical support from our dedicated Local Care Force Clinical Lead
· Flexibility of shifts to suit your lifestyle
· Free uniform & DBS & specialist training
· Fast, easy online application process
· Excellent rates of pay – paid weekly
· Lots of work available to choose from
· Unlimited £200 referral bonuses for all nurses sent our way *t&c’s apply*
Local Care Force is an REC affiliated award winning agency and is committed to providing the best possible care and with outstanding values you will be well on the road to success