Respectful Care is Recruiting (Highest Pay in the Area) for Guaranteed Contractual Hours.
Respectful Care, the community’s leading home care provider, supports individuals in their own homes with the support of professional carers who have been rated ‘OUTSTANDING’ in ‘caring’ by the Care Quality Commission for delivering the most unique, person-centered care.
£13.00 PH for Coaching and Development Role
£12.30 PH with Health and Social Care Level 2
£12.00PH without Health and Social Care Level 2
Our rewards reflect our service by ensuring they are the very best in the area:
* Highest Pay in the area.
* Guaranteed Contractual hours
* A flexible working pattern for work-life balance
* Professional training to support your personal development, including QCF’s and much more
* Our Coaching and Development Team gives a strong career progression pathway within the company
* Competitive mileage allowance and end-of-year millage tax claim.
* An Access to a Nursing pathway to support those in following their dreams of a nursing career
* A strong supported network where you will feel listened to, valued, and empowered.
We ask from you:
* First and foremost – uphold our reputation of being ‘Outstanding’ in ‘Caring’, at all times.
* To be emotionally and physically dedicated to enhancing the lives of our clients with respect, dignity, and empathy.
* Take a person-centered approach always, by ensuring the clients are at the heart of everything you do.
* Demonstrate commitment with a positive, proactive attitude to training and self-development that will benefit not only you but the people you support.
If you want to work for a caring company, please, apply below or give us a call.
“The job satisfaction I feel when visiting a client is indescribable, it can certainly be overwhelming at times, I make every minute count and sleep well at night knowing the difference I make on their lives