Workforce Personnel is recruiting Support Workers in the Bedford areas for several residential care homes and supported living units.
We have immediate vacancies for days workers who can work both in a Care Assistant and Support Worker capacity.
Experience is desired but not essential, as full training will be provided.
** Please note this is a ongoing temp position **
Rates of pay are from £9.50ph - £14.50ph, depending on shifts worked.
The main duties will include: -
* Supporting vulnerable people with a range of needs including dementia, learning disabilities, mental health and older persons.
* Social, emotional and Physical support to all clients
* Manual handling and personal care.
* You will need to be a naturally compassionate person with a strong sense of empathy for those individuals under your care
To work as a Care Assistant/ Support Worker for Workforce Personnel you must have:-
A caring and empathetic nature
Sensitivity towards the needs of vulnerable people
Reliable working ethics
* A good communicator
* An active team player
* Be able to work flexible working patterns and available at short notice
* Be able to undertake an Enhanced DBS check
* The willingness to conduct the mandatory trainin
* You must have the right to work within the UK
* MUST be fully COVID vaccinated from the 11th November 2021
This position requires you to complete all mandatory training and an enhanced DBS before being able to undertake any working assignment.
*Please note that due to the locations that we are recruiting for, you will ideally be a driver with access to your own vehicle due to restricted public transport.
We would love to hear from you if you are a Support worker or Care Worker looking for Immediate full or part time work and fit the above criteria