Registered Manager – Residential Care
I am recruiting for an experienced and quality focused Registered Manager for a fantastic residential home for older people based in the Bristol area.
The home is a beautiful small/medium sized home including many residents who have Dementia.
We are looking for a qualified Registered Manager who has prior experience being registered with CQC or an experienced Deputy who is ready for the step up.
The Registered Manager will be offered a fantastic package of £35,000 - £45,000
The Registered Manager must have
* QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management/Registered Managers Award/NVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care (Preferred)
* Prior experience as Registered Manager or Deputy of older people or dementia care homes
* Strong staff management skills
* Excellent knowledge of CQC regulations, health and social care legislation and regulatory requirements
* Enthusiasm, passion and determination to achieve Outstanding and deliver the highest quality person centred care.
Please apply now and we will contact you with 1 working day if you have been successful in our shortlisting