*Temporary Position - Maternity Cover*
We are seeking to recruit a new Care Co-Ordinator; Do you have any of the Key Characteristics below?
· Passion for helping those in need and wanting to make a real difference.
· Dedication in putting other people’s needs first and going the extra mile.
· Friendly, Positive and Supporting attitude.
· Willingness to work flexibly and reliably.
Our mission is ‘to be the best provider of community service to our clients in our chosen market and to make all our clients and employees feel valued and appreciated.’
What to Expect when working for ICare:
· Work with supportive, friendly colleagues and feel valued within the workplace.
· Ability to feel you make a difference day to day.
· Promoting and supporting the care and respect of vulnerable people within their home.
· Building positive and rewarding relationships with service users.
· Full Training and Support to help you thrive within your role.
· Flexible Working hours to fit around you.
· Competitive hourly rates.
· Career Progression for all Icare Employees.
· Weekly Pay.
· Bank holidays Enhanced Pay.
· Stakeholder Pension.
· Monthly and Annual Carer Awards.
· £250 Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme.
· Full Uniform Provided – including free infection control equipment.
· Blue light card qualification (receiving major discounts online and on the high street)
· Opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification in Health and Social Care.
ICare is an Equal Opportunities employer, regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and have been awarded Investors in People Accreditation.
ICare is a well-known and trusted provider of care and support. Our aim is to provide the help and assistance that you need to carry on living in your own home, keeping your independence but safe in the knowledge that support is there when you need it.
With more than 25 years’ experience of supporting people in their own homes – we are currently delivering more than half a million hours of care every year – you can be reassured of high-quality care. Along with our head office in Blackpool, we have teams of friendly, professional, trained and qualified carers working throughout Blackpool, Blackburn, Preston, South Ribble and the rest of Lancashire, as well as Stafford, Bury, Knowsley, Runcorn, Sefton the Wirral and Derby. In Scotland, we have teams of carers in Glasgow.
Care at Home
ICare provides care and support for people who cannot wholly look after themselves. We provide our service in your own home, at times convenient to you and in ways you find most agreeable. With ICare at Home you'll get the best of both worlds. You can stay in your own home, close to family and friends and receive from us the help you need to look after yourself and manage your home.
ICare Community Meals
Ensuring that there is always a nutritious satisfying meal to be had at home can for some people be quite a challenge. Now through ICare's great value frozen and hot meals service everyone has access to a wide range of tasty, wholesome prepared meals and delicious desserts, all delivered FREE of charge.
ICare Extra Care
Extra Care enables you to live independently in your own spacious, modern property, with the reassurance of care and support from a 24 hour on-site team. Designed with your needs in mind, Extra Care can help support your well being through a wide range of health and social services.