RCH are currently seeking a Receptionist to work at Brentwood Care Centre, a friendly and welcoming care / nursing home based in Brentwood, Essex
The ideal candidate should have previous receptionist experience, have a committed attitude, be respectful, caring and helpful to all visitors that visit the home.
The role will entail answering the phone, assisting with general queries, welcoming visitors, show rounds to potential new residents, supporting with recruitment, and supporting management as required. Flexibility required to cover weekends if necessary.
We require candidates to have proven work experience as a Receptionist, proficiency in Microsoft Office, a professional attitude, solid written and verbal communication skills, and excellent organisational skills.
* Ongoing training and support to further your career
* A Career pathway with opportunities to get promoted; where progression to management positions is encouraged
* Full and comprehensive induction
* Wide variety of health, retail and leisure benefits via Perkbox*
* Company pension scheme*
* Paid annual leave (pro rata)*
* Refer a friend bonus*
* 2 free uniforms
* Parking available on site.
If you feel this role is what you are looking for, don’t delay and apply today
We are an equal opportunities employer.
*Terms and conditions apply