NEW RATE - 10.00 per hour
Brentwood Care Centre are recruiting for a Hostess to join their team, Brentwood is a Nursing and Residential home based in Brentwood, Essex.
The role will be working 8am to 4pm over a 7 day rota
The ideal candidates will be reporting to the General Manager, the Host is responsible for delivering high standards of hospitality services. The Host will maintain compliance with policies and procedures to ensure Residents are supported to eat and drink well.
The Host will ensure that all Residents visitors are welcomed, greeted in a polite, friendly and professional manner. Customer relations, service and quality will be at the forefront of this role.
The Host will promote communications and best practice ways of working with Residents, Care and Catering teams.
* At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
* Experience of food and beverage service
* Strong customer service knowledge and apptitude
* Knowledge of EHO requirements and HACCP systems
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Skilled in developing and maintaining positive working relationships with internal and external customers, colleagues and peers
* Knowledge of and competence in Microsoft Office applications and Windows based operating environments (desirable)
* Ongoing training and support to further your career
* A Career pathway with opportunities to get promoted; where progression to management positions are encouraged
* Full and comprehensive induction
* Wide variety of health, retail and leisure benefits via Perkbox*
* Company pension scheme*
* Paid annual leave (pro rata)*
* Refer a friend bonus*
* 2 free uniforms
* Parking available on site
Sound like a role you want to apply for, dont delay apply today
* terms & conditions apply