NR Care is a homecare business based in East Anglia; providing nurses, support workers and healthcare assistants for short and long-term cover in hospitals, hospices, residential, nursing and care homes.
At NR Care, we want our people to feel secure in their employment and to grow their careers with us. We pay above the industry average hourly rates to ensure our promise is kept and we can employ and retain only the very best people.
NR Care are seeking to employ experienced healthcare professionals to provide support to various clients throughout Norfolk. The main duties include: -
• Provide patient care in accordance with their agreed plan of care
• To assist in the maintenance of ward cleanliness
• To assist in the maintenance of stock levels, including pharmaceutical products
• Ensuring all patients receive their chosen and correct meals
• To escort stable patients to and from all wards and departments within the hospital
• To assist staff in administrative duties as required.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to be able to demonstrate: -
• 6 months’ work experience in the similar role or environment desirable
• Ability to work 12 hour nights ALL DAYS AVAILABLE (2100-0900)
• CRB/DBS check preferred;
• £11.00 to £22.00 depending on shift
• Paid Holidays
• Company uniform, if required
• Training & support
Reference ID: 11/20MM/4
Full/ Part-time hours: 37.5 per week
Homecare means working in a household. Our Carers are, in effect, isolating themselves with their clients for the duration of their rotas, thereby minimising their exposure to COVID-19. PPE, Covid-19 and infection control training is provided prior.
NR Care provides reliable homecare in Norwich and across Norfolk for adults with basic and more complex needs. We aim to give choice and independence to our service users. Being an independent company means our priority is always maintaining a high standard of person-centred care.
At NR Care, we provide homecare services for over a hundred adults in Norfolk with a range of needs. We’re passionate about providing a focused and reliable service. Our person centred approach means that we treat all of our service users as individuals, building a bespoke care plan tailored to their unique needs and providing continuity of care wherever possible.
We provide homecare for all kinds of adults who need additional support on a day to day basis. Our service users aren’t just older people, or older people using supported living services. They also include: