Kare Plus - Kingston is recruiting an experienced Care Coordinator working towards promotion to a Deputy Care Manager role preferably with a strong care background in Domiciliary sector to join their team based in Teddington, London.
Kare Plus is a prominent provider of high-quality, tailored homecare services to local communities across the UK, taking a person-centred approach. We at Kare plus -Kingston support the elderly and other vulnerable people in their own homes and in other residential facilities around Richmond/ Kingston and Wimbledon.
Purpose of the Domiciliary Care Coordinator
The main purpose of the Care Coordinator is the responsibility of matching our Carers to our Clients. You will be responsible for all tasks related to helping with new Clients. Starting, matching and scheduling Carers to Clients. Coordinating between the Carers, Clients and the Care Manager. Keeping upto date the files related to Clients and Carers.
The ideal requirements of the right Care Coordinator:
* Must have strong and proven Leadership experience within Domiciliary care setting.
* Should have experience in working with dementia and old age individuals.
* Need to hold at least an NVQ/QCF Level 3 in Health and Social Care or Leadership and Management, RMA
* Must be having a valid UK Driving Licence with own Car.
* Should be residing around Kingston / Richmond / Wimbledon.
* Must be a computer literate with the use of Care apps.
The responsibilities for the Care Coordinator will include but not be limited to:
* Allocating Care Workers to their shifts to ensure all our clients are receiving the service they require. Matching Care workers to customers based on the client’s needs and requirements.
* Arranging cover or covering for any care worker on sickness or annual leave.
* To be part of the on-call rota system during evenings and weekends as and when required.
* Taking on board new clients
* Providing excellent leadership, direction, and support to care staff to ensure the needs of the clients are met in the best way possible
* Regularly monitoring paperwork and systems to ensure the agency is compliant as per CQC regulations
* Representing the company during audits and CQC inspections
* Producing care plans for clients
* Carrying out assessments of the clients
* Accepting, allocating and processing new referrals.
* Updating any changes required to a client’s needs.
* General office duties such as call handling and data entry.
* Ensuring a good relationship is maintained with stakeholders and regulatory bodies
* The implementation and promotion of the company’s policies and procedures
* Assisting in business development and increasing the hours
* Coordination of Carers and Clients on our Kare plus systems
What Kare Plus Kingston will Offer:
* Pay Packet of £23,000 to 30,000 per annum depending on experience
* Extra payments towards weekly On Call service.
* 28 days Holidays including Bank Holidays per year.
* Company Pension scheme
* Staff Recognition Scheme
* Occupational Health Scheme
* Strong support from Management.
Kare Plus Mission
“To deliver outstanding nursing, care and support to our local communities