Nurseplus is looking for Registered Nurses in Crewe and the surrounding areas.
Our services are available within a variety of care settings to a wide number of clients, all with individual needs; you could be supporting people with learning difficulties, complex care needs, mental health needs, dementia and providing care for older people.
What Nurseplus can offer you as a Registered Nurse:
* Flexible shifts to fit around you – full or part-time, days, nights and weekends
* Weekly Pay – Competitive Hourly Rates
* Free training – In line with the Care Certificate
* Ongoing support and further development opportunities with in-house courses and funded qualifications
* Free DBS
* Up to £1000* in referral bonuses
* Annual pay review
* Revalidation support
* Free uniform
What Nurseplus needs from you as a Registered Nurse:
* NMC Registration – Qualified up to Band 6 Level CPN / Band 5 RMN
* Have the right to work in the UK
* Flexibility on travel - some shifts may require you to drive or have access to public transport
* A good standard of English and the ability to communicate effectively
* An enhanced DBS, which you can apply for upon registration
If you are passionate about healthcare and would like to know more, Nurseplus would love to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE - ONLY APPLY FOR ONE JOB, THIS APPLICATION WILL COVER ANY JOBS WE HAVE AVAILABLE, DO NOT APPLY FOR EACH LOCATION
*Pay rates may vary within specific contractual requirements
* T&Cs apply