Registered Care Home Manager
Residential - Elderly / Dementia Care
Excellent sector leading salary
Permanent – Full Time
Gemini Healthcare is looking for an experienced and dynamic manager who can demonstrate at least 2 years of experience working in a medium residential care home setting and specialising in care of the elderly and Dementia care.
We are looking for a caring individual but with the people skills, business accumen and drive to succeed in this care driven, Good CQC rated setting. A Level 5 in Leadership and Management is preferred, but not essential.
This is a Registered Care Home Manager in Stockport is a permanent full time role with an excellent salary package to reward your experience, drive and commitment. Our client is a well know and well respected, growing care home provider who believes everyone should live their best life, whatever their age, health, or capabilities. They invest heavily in staff development and use up to date innovative technologies to enhance their offering. They truly are one of the market leaders and a first choice for patients and high quality care.
This role of Registered Care Home Manager is a senior role managing one of their high quality locations in the Stockport area. The successful candidate will lead the home and the team whilst promoting high quality residential care to each and every resident and potential resident.
* Create a structured, safe, harmonious, and caring environment that fosters the physical and emotional well-being of residents and staff
* Promote teambuilding, individual growth and respect for each other
* Have a good understanding of PCS and create a culture in the home of using technology to ensure that every resident lives to the fullest
* Ensure that the home meets regulatory and statutory requirements including fire, health and safety, CCG, Infection control and CQC
* Have a good understanding of financial controls and be responsible for understanding the home’s payroll, resident turnover and expenditure
* Support sales within the home and a positive profile within the local community
* Manage and oversee the recruitment of staff, training, motivation, retention, communication, appraisals and disciplinary procedures
* Ensure that the promotion of equality of opportunity and challenging discrimination are central to strategic development, management, and its services to residents
* Excellent sector leading salary of up to £45k per annum
* Bonus scheme
* Dedicated to internal training, qualifications and career development
* Your birthday off
* 33 days holiday
* Company discounts at high street and online retailers
* Employer pension scheme
The client is a privately-owned care provider currently operating several high-quality care homes in the UK. The homes are run following an ethos based on quality, trust and support where every resident is treated with complete respect and care to ensure they are always comfortable and happy.
The care home itself is situated in the Stockport area. The medium sized location offers residential care for the frail, elderly and those with dementia. The home has a Good CQC rating in all areas and it is situated in a lovely location.
Gemini Healthcare Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client for this Registered Care Home Manager in the Stockport area. Gemini Healthcare Recruitment are a leading agency specialising in the permanent recruitment of nurses, management, social care and healthcare professionals across the UK