POSITIVE OUTCOMES FOR CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE!
At ASF we currently have opportunities available for a Deputy Children's Home Manager based in the Maylandsea region for a well established provider of children's residential services.
This service is a 4 bed service which supports children and young people.
They offer specialised care for young people with complex and challenging needs on a 24 hour/7 day a week basis, Supporting children between the ages of 8-16 who have suffered trauma in their lives, but can stay in service past these ages.
You will be required to work shift patterns, which will include sleep ins and some weekends.
* Deputy Children's Home Manager
* £28,000 - £29,000
* Plus additonal payments for on call/sleep ins
* Extra funding for individual professional development
* Level 3 diploma in Children and Young people's Workforce/Residential Childcare
* Experience managing and supervising small teams
* Experience within a children's residential setting preferred
* Full UK driving licence
For a full job description and/or an informal discussion about the role please respond to this advert