We are urgently seeking to recruit experienced Registered Nurses (RGNs) of all specialities to place for various ad-hoc and short to long term assignments to suit in NHS hospitals across the UK.
Competitive rates available, earn up £19.00 to £28.00 per hour
PAYE, Umbrella and Limited staff welcome
NEXT DAY PAYROLL FOR PAYE EMPLOYEES
Flexible work available In Local NHS hospital
Working on an as and when basis,
Working with patients to help them reach their full potential and support their recovery and return home.
* Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
* Have Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and can offer a professional, approachable and ‘can-do’ attitude alongside highly developed clinical skills
* Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users' conditions.
* Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalization.
* To assess the individual needs of the patients and to ensure that they receive the highest standard of personal care and attention.
* To have the ability and knowledge of nursing and management the home ensuring the well-being of the residents and their physical, emotional and social needs.
* To have responsibility for frontline supervision and supervise the care staff.
* To be in charge of the shift and take the responsibility for the smooth running of the service and whilst they are on duty, liaise with managers and senior nurses to ensure effective communication for the benefit of clients and their family.
You work as a part of a multidisciplinary team; providing nursing care to patients suffering from a wide variety of medical conditions and illnesses, supporting in their treatment, recovery and well-being.
* Excellent communication skills, compassion and dedication
* Current valid NMC registration
* Current satisfactory Enhanced DBS Certificate
* Hep B, MMR, Varicella and TB scar proof
* Minimum 6 months recent relevant UK experience
* Current and up to date training records
* 2 professional clinical references
The ideal nurse must be reliable, self-motivated and able to work as a member of a team to provide high level patient care in a variety of clinical settings.
If you are interested, please apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch shortly.
Sprinday Healthcare Staffing is a leading provider of healthcare staffing. We specialise in the supply of Registered Nurses (All Specialties), and experienced Healthcare Assistants for temporary assignments in a diverse range of public and private healthcare settings NATIONWIDE.
Sprinday Healthcare Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Competitive rates available, earn up £18.00 to £28.00 per hour