Mayday Healthcare specialise in recruiting for agency nurse and healthcare jobs. We have an urgent requirement for HCAs with experience in Mental Health settings in Salisbury, to start immediately, paying between £9.00 and £20.00 an hour.
As an HCA (Healthcare Assistant) you will:
* Communicate with patients.
* Assist in monitoring patient conditions, pulse and weight.
* Support nurses and doctors in their duties
* Prior experience working in a mental health setting.
* Have undergone PMVA, MAPPA or other relevant training.
Working as an HCA with Mayday Healthcare you will have a number of benefits including:
* A high volume of regular, flexible shifts to suit your availability.
* Free uniform and ID
* Support team available 24/7, 365 days a year
* Assistance and revalidation guidance
* Weekly payroll
* Access to training and CPD and study days.
* Recommend a Friend bonus scheme (£250)
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, only the most suitable candidates will be contacted. Please ensure that you have attached your CV to your application before you press apply so that we can assess your suitability for the role. Before you decide whether to apply, please ensure you have read ALL the information provided and make sure that you have the relevant skills & experience for the role