Healthcare Assistant in and around Kings Lynn
(up to £11.50/h) + benefits
Are you looking for a rewarding role in Healthcare? Do you have the experience or think that you may be suitable to work as part of our team of care assistants?
BB Healthcare is looking for compassionate and caring individuals with a desire to support clients in their own homes and in Residential Establishments in King's Lynn and surrounding areas. We are looking for people with good initiative, have attention to detail and who are passionate about providing high standards of care. Duties to include personal care, meal preparation and medication.
We offer a full 12 week induction programme and free training with a Care Certificate for those with or without previous health care experience which includes First Aid, Medication, Dementia and Moving and Handling and all the other sectors of training needed. We also provide new applicants with shadow rounds where you can learn the job roll from our experienced carers until you feel competent and confident enough to start on your own. We also offer a free uniform, gloves and aprons and holiday pay for all of our carers.
Home Care Rounds:
In this aspect of the business, carers are to provide assistance for clients in their own homes to encourage and promote independence. Duties include personal care, meal preparation, medication, complete care plans, companionship and domestic calls.
Successful Applicants are required to:
* Be working or willing to work towards free recognised Health and Social Care certificates
* Have the right to work within the UK.
* Be able to communicate effectively and have the ability to understand and be understood - verbal and written
* Be able to report on individual's condition in a clear and concise manner and create concise logs.
* Have a kind and caring nature and be 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people