Male Support Worker / Care Assistant - Full Time
Variable hours (full time/Part time) available between Monday - Sunday. Various shifts and working patterns available.
This is a permanent role so long term commitment required.
Key Responsibilities for this Support Worker / Care Assistant Role Include:
* Offering assistance with physical tasks including washing, dressing and personal care
* Engaging in client led activities including going out, cinema etc
* Assisting with day to day tasks enabling me to live independently
Due to the Nature of the Role of a Support Worker / Care Assistant, it is Essential that the Candidate is able to Demonstrate:
* A patient and understanding attitude
* Excellent interpersonal skills and able to build rapport effectively
* Be motivated and able to work under their own initiative
* Compassion and have a non-judgmental outlook
* The successful candidate will have excellent punctuality.
A clean DBS is essential. The cost of this will be met by the employer, though would need to be paid back if the candidate does not stay in the role for 3 months or over.
Benefits offered to Support Worker / Care Assistant:
* Time and a Half for New Year and Christmas Day
* Holiday Pay
* Full Mandatory Training Provided
* Pension Scheme
* Overtime Available
If you feel that you have the ability to offer the support and care for my needs, then please click on the Apply button and submit your CV.
Candidates must be fluent in English language.
Only genuine applicants need apply.
Immediate Start - Full training given if necessary.
We are a direct employer NOT an agency