First Choice Home Care is looking for a passionate, caring, dedicated individual wanting to build a rewarding career in the care sector, to join our Harleston branch to cover Harleston area, to provide care for vulnerable people in their own homes.
Job Description Overview:
· Advise, support and/or attend in the appropriate personal care of Service Users
· Advise, support and or undertake the planning, preparation, cooking and serving of meals
· Support or undertake household duties such as washing & ironing etc.
· Maintain Service Users confidentiality, respect, privacy, and dignity at all times
· Administer medication as per a Care Plan and MAR chart
(Full job description send prior interview)
Benefits of working with us:
· Very competitive hourly rates
· Mileage / Travel (included in our hourly rate)
· Bank Holiday pay
· Flexible working hours / Contracted hours / Holiday pay
· Recommend a friend scheme (£150 ‘Pending completion of 3 days Training’)
· Pension Scheme
· Paid In-house training provided (Via Zoom App) which includes Care Certificate and on going training
· Free uniforms and PPE
DBS check will be required.
First Choice Home Care provides industry endorsed home care to a wide variety of Service Users throughout Norfolk and Suffolk. Service driven we take pride in selecting our team. For more information about us check our website, www.firstchoicehomecare.co.uk
For more information about this vacancy call Ana Ramos (Recruitment Officer) on 01953667950.
First Choice Home Care has been established to provide a quality caring service for individuals who wish to maintain their independence in the comfort of their home. We have branches in Harleston, Halesworth, Norwich and Snetterton offering professional Home Care services across East Anglia.
All First Choice Home Care branches across Norfolk and Suffolk are accredited with Norfolk and Suffolk County Council in Regulated Service. First Choice Home Care is regulated and endorsed by The Care Quality Commission the UK’s independent regulator of all health and social care services.
Cleaning Service • Companionship • Dementia • Domestic Services / Home Help • Elderly Care • Food Preparation & Serving • High Dependency Care, two carers attending • Hospital Discharge • Laundry Service • Medication Assistance • Palliative Care • Personal Hygiene Care • Physical Disability • Respite cover • Sensory Impairment • Shopping Service / Errands • Sit in Service • Mental Health Care.
It takes a special person to become part of the First Choice care and support team.
Service driven we take pride in selecting our team. Our team is paramount to our service and we take time to support and train every member. You'll find our professional team are caring, friendly, reliable, adaptable and have excellent communication skills.
Caring – compassionate support and social care services
Trustworthy – providing professional standards with integrity
Teamwork – working together with dignity & respect
Accountable - professional, honest, trustworthy support and homecare
Listening - we listen & respect your needs
Safety - working safely to provide the best care
Effective and Responsive - Multi-disciplinary working, planning and information sharing, reacting quickly and positively
For more information call now: