Set up in the early 1980s, Oxford Private Care is a family-run, independent business which has developed and grown to become a leading care provider in Oxfordshire.
- Our latest CQC report 22 May 2019 rated us ‘Outstanding’ for being well led and ‘Good’ overall
- We are accredited and have been contracted by Oxfordshire Social and Community Services for many years
- We work with local doctors, district nurses and other agencies to provide a continuing care service
- Our qualified carers receive regular training, supervision and monitoring
- All our staff have an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS, formerly Criminal Record Bureau (CRB)) check before they join us
- We are members of UKHCA (United Kingdom Home Care Association Ltd) who represent providers of personal care, including nursing care to people in their own homes
- We are a founding member of the Oxfordshire Association of Care Providers
- We have regularly inspected by CQC (Care Quality Commission) who regulate and inspect all adult social care services in England.