Prestbury Care is a family-run homecare service established in July 2017. Our team is made up of experienced professionals with Health and Social Care, Business and Marketing backgrounds.
We believe that everyone should be respected as an individual and their rights and choices should be promoted to encourage a high quality of life and well-being. All our staff are selected for their caring qualities, empathy for others and are encouraged to put the people they support at the centre of everything they do.
Why work for Prestbury Care?
Prestbury Care look after their employees and we have the team to prove it. Once employed, you will have access to the following benefits;
- Employee Assistance / Wellbeing Scheme via Health Assured. Providing you and your family (16 years of age and over only) access to mental health, financial and health support for free. 24/7
-Free and full on-the-job training
-Full All PPE and required equipment provided
- Employee of the month awards. Each month the celebrated employee wins vouchers. Just a small treat for people going the extra mile.
- FREE NVQ pathways available and provision of free specified training courses. i.e dementia awareness
- Travel time and mileage paid in addition to hourly wage for contact hours. Don't be fooled by a higher hourly rate if travel time is not paid! We pay you PROPERLY and FAIRLY.
- You will be part of a team with an official Top 20 homecare provider rating within in the East of England, 2 years running.
- No rushing through visits, having to be in 2 places at once or call cutting with Prestbury! All care visits and travel times are calculated accordingly.
- Prestbury Care are a small family run business with a great team of carers, the majority of whom have been with us for years.
- Flexible shifts patterns
- Contracted hours available for employees who have completed the required training certificates and targets.